CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE
Manfredini, passionate about mechanics since 1967
One of the most reputable names in mechanical processing, Manfredini s.r.l. has been offering various kinds of mechanical machining for over 50 years, using modern numerical control equipment to guarantee precision products.
Our customers include leading local businesses, such as
Dinamic Oil, CNH Industrial, Usco S.p.A., Titan Italia, Annovi Reverberi, and Landini, to name but a few.
Thanks to our established, extensive experience, we can deliver both parts produced to spec and also subcontracting services, with turning diameters ranging from 10 to 800 mm.
Our equipment base includes:
- Horizontal and vertical numerical control lathes, with gantry robots for loading/unloading;
- Horizontal and vertical machining centres;
- Milling machines;
- Drill presses;
- A well equipped test bench featuring a DEA GLOBAL CLASSIC 1200 x 900 x 700 with motorised head and continuous scanning with various probes; including:
– Galileo hardness tester;
– Corghi balancer;
– Tesa Visual 250 projector;
– Various Silvac altimeters (height 600);
– Various Mitutoyo – Rupac roughness gauges;
– Certified ring gauges and go/no go gauges;
– Sm Metrology System PGS 200 profilometer
All these tools enable us to offer different types of processing and precision testing.
We operate in various fields, including:
- Tractor components: original equipment parts, safety parts for the braking unit, covers, clutch sleeves, hydraulic lift shafts, gear levers;
- Mechanical components: pulleys, hubs, supports, shafts, levers, fittings, brackets, pins, phonic wheels, flanges, bushings, forks, hinges, spacers, pinions, transmission gears, planetary gears for speed variators, for gearboxes and winches;
- Hydraulic supports: planetary gear supports and pistons.
With such a broad, versatile range of offerings, we meet customers’ needs in full, guaranteeing considerable advantages in terms of turnaround times and service costs. We work with batches made up of different sizes, without placing any limits on our customers.
Our UNI EN ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 certifications provide a further guarantee of the quality and reliability we offer. The first certificate ensures compliance with the most stringent industry standards.